These days everything is expensive and everyone wants to earn some extra money whether you’re trying to pay off debt, save money for study, going on a vacation, save more toward retirement or just being more stable in life. There are ways where you can make extra cash by just using your existing resources such as your smartphone, laptops and your friends list on social media. If you consider the list below you will see the different every months.
1. Sell random stuff on eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Facebook, Instagram Buying stuff from dollar shop and sell them online. Take advantage of sales in shops and sale them online.
2. Sell your old clothes. We all have a bunch of old clothes piled up in our closet and unwanted items at home. Take the advantage of internet and sell them online by using the platform available.
3. You love animals why not becoming a pet sitter Some owners seek for people to look after their pet when they are away. Petsitter.com.au is a pet sitting service that offers daytime and overnight jobs.
4. Become a Uber driver Uber is very flexible where can work whenever you want and make some cash. You can still do your fulltime job and works for Uber on the side.
5. Involve and participate in focus groups Using participant’s feedback, focus groups provide market research for brands and businesses. You will get paid for your time and opinions. Earnings range anywhere from $50 to $150 per one or two hour session which can sum up to a good amount of extra cash if you do a few each week or month. Have a look at www.focusgroup.com
6. Why not tutor online There are tons of opportunities available to tutor online in all different subjects. Have a look at studypool.com
7. Websites that pay.
For example there are all kind of websites that will pay you for taking surveys or even testing products. For websites that pay are swagbucks, InboxDollars, Project Payday, User Testing, Fiverr.
8. Freelancer Writing. It is one of the most popular ways to earn some extra cash. Many successful freelancers can earn an average of 50 cents to a dollar per word and to be honest some of them are earning twice the number.